One great thing about succulents is being gone for a week doesn't cause any anxiety about watering. But I do regret missing the continued blooming of the Sempervivum 'Powdered Pastry' over the past week. Upon my return today, I tried getting a handheld focus bracketing of this but the wind caused too much variation in the background. The result was not sharp, so this is just a single image.
I was able to use focus bracketing on 'Strawberry Kiwi' because it doesn't have a flower stalk waving around in the wind. This is obviously a Sempervivum heuffelii with the offsets close to the stalk. The burgundy has intensified in the past month.
The only other significant change I noticed was the Echeveria pulvinata 'Frosty' is getting taller. It doesn't appear to be a flower stalk or an offset, it's just getting taller. I didn't get a good image of it; maybe tomorrow. So to cap off today, here is another image of my favorite Aeonium, the 'Floresens.' It seems like the color is changing all the time with a bit more orange than a couple weeks ago.


