The Graptosedum 'California Sunset' has not been a fast-growing plant so I sort of forget about it. It was one of the first succulents I bought this year, January 24 at Walmart. It has produced a second stem which is about 90 degrees from the main stem. At some point I may chop it an give it an opportunity to grow upright. Maybe in a couple months.
It's also time to check in with my first leaf propagation. It is up to about 23 leaves, and it is old enough that some lower leaves are showing signs of fading away. The propagation started in February and the last update was June 24 when it had 19 leaves. Some of the color difference is due to the lighting and the different cameras, but it is showing some color from residing in the greenhouse.
Today
June 24
The most recent image is a phone photo. I've given up on the Expert RAW mode on the new Samsung S25 and am just shooting JPG. It is OK, but if you look closely you see evidence that the phone is attempting some sort of processing on the image and there is haloing around some of the leaves. I just want a camera to take an image and if it needs further processing I will make that decision. Time to start taking the reliable Canon M100 with me again.


